Transition Headband for Peltor Comtac Headsets
The Transition Headband for COMTAC headsets from Bifrost Gear allows an operator to transition back & forth between an over-the-head band and ARC rail helmet mounted COMTAC headset.
The transition band spring form is manufactured from stainless steel, heat tempered for proper head form and tension. The headband band is manufactured of replaceable TPE rubber - resistant to both mold and sweat induced deterioration. The protective rubber sleeve captures the headset cable between the two ear cups - keeping it out of the way
By following instructions, the transition time between the band and the ARC rail mounts is less than 5 minutes. You can now cut off and remove your old COMTAC leather covered band and replace it with the new transition band which will also allow you to transition back and forth with COM-RAC equipped AMP Arms and COMTAC ARC rail helmet mounts as well.
- replaces leather covered vertical head band
- allows an operator to transition back & forth between an over-the-head band and ARC rail helmet mounted COMTAC headset
- Rubberized headband cover resists sweat and mildew and offers increased environmental protection in maritime environments
- Direct replacement for Peltor PN# FB3-F-US-R
Fits the following headsets:
- ComTac II / III / IV / V / VI
- FB series
- MT Series
- TAC100 / 300 / 500 headsets
- Most clones